Cuddle Cubs Staff
Hello! My name is Shannon Cowley. My career at Friends Child Care Center began in 1994 when I came to work as a student teacher. Several months later, I accepted a position as an assistant teacher, eventually becoming a lead teacher first in the infant room and later with young toddlers in our Cuddle Cubs class.I have an Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education. I have a large extended family of three kids, six bonus kids and 11 grandchildren. My three children are all graduates of FCCC and it’s not unusual to see one of them visiting their former teachers.
Barbara has worked at FCCC since 1998. She attended Temple University to obtain her CDA Credentials. Barbara has 5 children, 25+ grandchildren and 15+ great grandchildren. She loves her young toddlers, her coworkers and the office staff. Barbara loves getting up each morning, and you can often hear ‘I love you’ each morning as Barbara greets each family.
I was born in 1987. I’m the oldest of five kids. I have three sisters and one brother. I have a daughter (Naiyana) and son (Naikeem).
I graduated from Edison H.S. in 2005. I started working at Friends Select School for Metz Culinary Management in 2006. I started working in the After School Program at Friends Select in 2011. For four years, I did both jobs there, food service and the ASP Program.
In the summer of 2012, I started working at Friends Child Care Center. My position there was a Summer Sub. I have returned to work every summer. I love it here.
I’m now currently enrolled in a CDA program. I love working with children, which is what persuaded me to take CDA classes. I hope to further my education in Early Childhood Education in the near future.
Hi! My name is Ashley. I attend Community College of Philadelphia. My major is Early Childhood Education. I am a part time floater at FCCC. I enjoy working with children because of their eagerness to learn. I enjoy being able to watch them grow and develop new skills over time.
I was born ad raised in North Philadelphia, the youngest of three. I have one amazing daughter and two wonderful grandkids, Kenndi and Kori. I have held many positions from hairstylist to case manager for a non-profit organization, but my greatest reward has been with working with children.I started this journey in 2013 working with kids in kindergarten through 5th grade. I am now working with toddlers. It is a new experience everyday but I love it!
Cuddle Cubs Welcome Letter
- CC October Lesson Plan- Week 1
- CC October Lesson Plan- Week 2
- CC October Lesson Plan- Week 3
- CC October Lesson Plan- Week 4
- November Lesson Plan – Week 1
- November Lesson Plan – Week 2
- November Lesson Plan – Week 3
- November Lesson Plan – Week 4
- December Lesson Plan- Week 1
- December Lesson Plan- Week 2
- December Lesson Plan- Week 3
- December Lesson Plan- Week 4
- December Lesson Plan- Week 5
- January Lesson Plan- Week 1
- January Lesson Plan- Week 2
- January Lesson Plan- Week 3
- January Lesson Plan- Week 4
- CB February Lesson Plan – Week 1
- CB February Lesson Plan – Week 2
- CB February Lesson Plan – Week 3
- CB February Lesson Plan – Week 4
- CC March Lesson Plan- Week 1
- CC March Lesson Plan- Week 2
- CC March Lesson Plan- Week 3
- CC March Lesson Plan- Week 4
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 215-241-7027